First Units shipping mid-December 2023
Free freight shipping to Lower 48*
Pound for pound the strongest rack on the market.
No plastic. No rivet nuts. No assembly. All welded. All aluminum. All custom made for the Gen 3 Toyota Tundra.
This fully welded aluminum expedition roof rack is made from custom designed aluminum extrusions and includes all hardware required for installation. M8 Standard T Slots are used on al extrusions to offer easy addition of accessories.
Drilling is required and installation includes dropping headliner to install custom stud plates.
- Constructed into a sturdy latticework with dove-tailed and welded joints
- Big Country 4x4 mounting system allows for rack to be removed when needed with roof remaining sealed.
- Powder-coated black
- Flat top platform profile
- 2 feet per side
- No rivet nuts used. Ready to mount
- Low Profile wind deflector included
- 55lbs installed weight
- 61.4" x 49.2" (1560mm x 1250mm)
- Expedition top rails (half and full length) optional extra
- 360lb dynamic load rating, 720lb static load rating (adhere to vehicle load limits at all times)
- Low profile: top or rack is 0.25" above the GPS antenna fin
The roof rack is easily removable when not is use while roof remains sealed - the only rack on the market to offer this feature.
A number of roof rack accessories are available.
Proudly made in South Africa for 30 years. Expedition grade equipment now available in USA.
*Free shipping by road freight to Lower 48 to your local freight terminal or commercial address with forklift or loading dock
**Residential delivery available at a surcharge, where available. Contact us before ordering or use our checkout page to see live residential delivery quotes.