The Seven Four MBRR grill is the perfect on-the-go camping stove option for reliable, fast and effective wood or charcoal grilling. With its innovative nesting chimney design it burns wood to embers faster than a conventional grill going from lighting to grilling in 12-15 minutes.
The MBRR is engineered with the modern explorer in mind. Its ingenious foldable design allows for easy transportation, making it the ideal choice for camping trips, picnics, tailgating, kayaking and more. Boasting a hassle-free setup that requires no tools, you can focus on what matters most – enjoying the great outdoors and savoring delectable meals with friends and family.
Powered by the natural and primal charm of wood, the MBRR grill lets you connect with the essence of cooking over an open flame while protecting the environment around you since it a contained fire inside the chimney. By harnessing the magic of hardwood such as oak, hickory, or mesquite, you can infuse your dishes with a distinctive smoky flavor that captivates your senses. There’s something incredibly satisfying about watching the flames dance while you prepare mouthwatering meals that leave a lasting impression on your guest
The Deluxe Package includes everything you need:
- Named it the MBRR ("ember") because it heats up fast and grills with wood embers or charcoal. It is engineered so that air flows through the base of the grill and is forced up the chimney where the wood is burning. This positive air flow creates embers that can be cooked on in 12-15 minutes. Conversely, a normal campfire or grill can take a good hour to produce embers.
- It folds and packs for easy storage. It has built in handles for easy carrying/transportation as well.
- Made of food grade stainless steel. It won’t rust with use or otherwise corrode away like other grills on the market. Shiny when new, burns in to a brown/bronze patina once well used.
- 100% made in the USA. Even our bag is made in the USA.
- It’s durable and will last a lifetime.
- Can also burn charcoal. Any wood that is safe to cook with is safe to use in the MBRR. One of the advantages of the grill is someone who is camping doesn’t need to bring charcoal. They just have to find some good dry wood nearby and they’ll be good to start grilling.